The OU Club of Tulsa and Alumni Clubs/Societies across the country are joining together with the OU Alumni Association to host the first ever Virtual OKU-5K the week of July 5 – July 12. Show your school pride and walk or run in the 5K from wherever you live!
Registration Page: http://www.soonerconnect.com/5K
Please select the OU Club of Tulsa in the drop down when you register
Participation – $20 per person
Participation with T-Shirt – $35 per person
*All money raised (minus cost of shirt and shipping) will benefit the club of your choice.
What is a virtual race?
A virtual race is a race that can be ran at any location. You can walk, use the treadmill, run outside or any other option to complete the 5K distance.
To join the virtual race, follow these simple steps:
1. Register above. Your $20 participation gift supports the club of your choice. Please select the OU Club of Tulsa in the drop down when you register ($35 includes official race t-shirt)
2. Download the Strava app. In your email confirmation will be a link to the OKU5K Club on Strava.
3. Have Fun! Sync Strava with your GPS device (iPhone, Android, watch, Fitbit, etc) to track your run/walk.
4. Sport your crimson and cream
5. Print your OKU5K race bib
6. Complete your 5K!
7. Upload pictures to social media with the #oku5k (don’t forget to make your post public so we can see it!) or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OKU-5K will take place starting on July 5th, 2020. Runners can compete any time between July 5th – July 12th