Join us July 24, 2017 at beautiful Meadowbrook Country Club for some great golf and the opportunity to help deserving students attend O.U. The purpose of our tournament is to raise funds to support our ten scholarships to O.U.. Registration and practice range will open at 7 a.m. and shotgun start will begin at 8 a.m. At this year’s tournament you will receive range balls, greens fee, golf cart, a complimentary beverage, door prizes, golfing contests, swag bags, and lunch beginning about 12:30 p.m. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes, as well as awards for the longest drive, closest to the pin, and best golf OUtfit. There are two ways you and/or your company can be involved; by playing in the event and/or by being a sponsor.
- Individual Entry – $140 – ($61 deductible) – includes Range Balls, (1/2) Cart, (1 each) Green Fee, Swag Bag, Door Prize Ticket, Beverage Ticket, and Lunch.
- Sooner Package – $560 – ($244 deductible) – 4 Person Team – Includes Range Balls, (2) Golf Carts, (4 each) Green Fees, Swag Bags, Door Prize Tickets, Beverage Tickets, and Lunches.
- Boomer Package – $750 – ($320 deductible) – 4 Person Team + Sooner Celebrity Player – Includes Range Balls, (3) Golf Carts, (10) Door Prized Tickets, (5 each) Swag Bags, Beverage Tickets, Lunches.
- Crimson Sponsor – $200 (- $175 deductible) – Each Crimson Sponsor will have (1) Tee Box Sign placed at a designated hole & recognition on all tournament promotions.
- Cream Sponsor – $250 – ($210 deductible) – Each Cream Sponsor will have (1) Tee Box Sign placed at a designated hole (1) Banner Sign placed at entrance of the golf tournament and will receive recognition in all promotions.
Entry forms, Sponsor forms, and fees must be received by July 15th as per Meadowbrook Country Club. For a portion of your fees to be tax deductible and to receive a notice, the fees must be paid directly to the O.U. Foundation.
You may register in two ways:
- 1. On this website move your cursor to the top of this page then onto the “Golf Tournament” page above the Meadowbrook picture, once the drop down menu appears select either “Golfer Registration and Payment” or “Sponsor Registration and Payment”, input the requested information and submit, then click “PAY THROUGH OU FOUNDATION” to pay by credit card or PayPal directly to the Foundation website; or
- 2. (Time is growing short for type of registration because of the mail service and getting checks cleared through the OU Foundation) Click on the appropriate Word document below, print it, fill it out, and mail it with your check made payable to the O.U. Foundation to Golf Tournament, OU Club of Tulsa, 4502 E 41st Street, Suite 3B20, Tulsa, OK 74135-2512.
If you need more information, please contact Jess Mitchell, 918-237-1772 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Don Stout, 918-230-7780 or at email@example.com.
Player/Team space is limited so reserve your spot soon and join in the fun!